In counting, here are a few highlights of what he has accomplished this last month:
- wearing size 12-18mo clothes
- wearing size 5 diapers
- easily eats 2 jars of baby food
- favorite foods: Sweet Potatoes & Sweet Peas (however, I think at times he would rather eat the food we are eating)
- does the Army - or G.I. Joe - Crawl
- says: Mama, Dada, Baba & Ah-boo (& seems to know what they mean)
- can pull himself up from sitting to a standing position (just did this today!)
- favorite snack: Mum-Mum & Graham Crackers or Cheerios
- cut in his bottom 2 teeth last month & is now working on his top 2
- loves to play Peek-a-Boo & Patty-cake (& can do the clapping on his own)
- loves to clap when he hears his brothers and sisters cheer for him
- loves to have his "bink" & be cuddled by his big sister, Dagyn to be put down for nap-time
I'm sure I am forgetting a few more things. Since he has grown so quickly in these past couple of months, that it won't surprise me if I have. If I do remember anything afterward, I will just come back and add to the list.
We are so happy to have his little spirit here in our home. He is such an added blessing to our family and we wouldn't have it any other way! Thank you for choosing us for your family Daxyn. We love you little... er, um... I mean, BIG guy!